gravi

gravi

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Off topic

I know that it's off topic but I need to write this it's about iOS 8.0.2 I just upgraded my iPhone yesterday to the latest version of iOS and have regretted since then. iOS 8.0.2 have taking a toll on my iPhone ever since I installed this new iOS I've reset my all content and setting twice and have reset my network settings and connection numerous times because my cellular connection and wifi connection becomes slow and lagging even though it's fine before and not to mention the erros in my apps and browsers it's so frustrating because I can't use my iPhone properly not even open a single page in Safari I can't. I've been an apple lovers since a long time but after Steve jobs passed away I think Apple has lost its direction, so if you an Apple users and still on iOS 7 or below don't never absolutely upgrade it to iOS 8 or you will regret it except Apple has release a new updates to fix this problem  

No comments:

Post a Comment