gravi

gravi

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Katawa Shoujo review and how to install

Konnichiwa minna san kaito's here sorry for the late post, today I want to tell you about katawa shoujo. 


Katawa shoujo (かたわ少女) lit means disability girls/cripple girls it's developed by four leaves studios and published by independent. the game is basically a bishoujo style visual novel released in: 

January 4, 2012 in english

July 8, 2013 in French  

December 9, 2013 in Russian 


July 27, 2014 in Spanish 

The game it self created with ren'py visual novel engine and uses a traditional text and sprite-based visual novel model with an ADV-style text box. The game is licensed under the Creative Commons CC-BY-NC-ND.

And here is the description of the game taken from vndb :
Hisao Nakai is a normal high school student, currently in his final year of high school. One day Hisao receives a letter from parties unknown in his locker and waits at the written place for the sender. The person who wrote the letter turns out to be his crush; while speaking to her, he suddenly collapses. He awakes in a hospital bed, and is told by the doctors that the reason he collapsed is due to arrhythmia, a rare heart condition that causes his heartbeat to sometimes become irregular. Due to this, his parents have enrolled him in Yamaku, a school for disabled students of all kinds.
Review: 
At first I was pretty reluctant to download the game, because the idea of the heroines disability is not that appealing to me so I don't download  it for the first time, but after some time and consideration I thought to my self " oh what the heck I'm gonna try it anyway it's not like it's going to cost me anything" 
With that in mind I downloaded the game and play it for the first time, and oh boy that game for me personally is the most touching freeware VN I've ever played  from the very beginning to the end in every routes I always cried because the feelings I get from playing this game and especially in Lily's route ( my favourite ) I felt for the first time in my live is this how it feels to love and be love because this game really for me symbolise pure love  in this game I learnt to love someone without any physical boundaries of course not to mention the beautiful soundtrack and arts that really "fit" the VN it self here are some screen shots of the VN:






The VN it self quite long so it took me around a 3 weeks to finished it, in overall it's a very good VN to play and I recommend you to download it right now well guys that's the end of my review if in my review I offend you in some ways I'm very sorry. Now onward to the how to install katawa shoujo section. 

How to install katawa shoujo DDL for windows : 



2. Click DDL windows in full version section to get the game for windows in full version 
3. After you download it click the file that you already downloaded 
4. After you click it windows will pop up security window if that happen just click run/ok/yes 
5. After the installation process is done open the katawa shoujo folder and check the file that have .exe in the end and create the shorcut from that file put it to your desktop
6. Click the shorcut you put earlier and enjoy the game

How to install with torrent :




2. Click torrent windows in full version section to get the game for windows in full version 
3. After you download the torrent seed
Open it with u torrent or something similar and press download 
4 after the download is complete open it and you should see file with .exe
5.click it and enjoy the game 

Well guys that is it if I offended in this post please forgive me and please leave a comment see you later



1 comment:

  1. Thanks! Somehow when I went straight to the website from a Google search the download would never start, but after going there using the link in this article, it worked just fine.

    ReplyDelete