gravi

gravi

Saturday 18 October 2014

Cosplay corner premier

Hi guys kaito's here, today I want to talk about one of my favorite cosplayer Her name is misa oh and by the way cosplay corner is a corner where I will post something that related to cosplay and I'll update cosplay corner around once a week or two. So anyway about misa she's a Taiwanese and she's ranked 8 in world cosplay, for me personally I think she's really cute and her costume very much fit for her "moe" atmosphere here are some examples about her cosplay



Well that's an examples for her moeness, but at the same time she could be very sexy and as far as I know moe + sexy = blood lost for me :D LOL, here some examples that may make you having a blood lost thru your nose 😉


Well after you saw that what do you think? If you like her Cosplay you could visit her profile here 

http://worldcosplay.net/member/22523

Ok guys that's is all for me sorry if it's short, look forward to the next Cosplay corner and to my other friends post okay bye 😊 








No comments:

Post a Comment